pterosaur

You saw a cheater and can proof it? Let us know!

Re: pterosaur

Postby thierry » Mon 8. Aug 2011, 00:31

PTEROSAUR, WILDM, Stop now your accusations / Charges again Luky.
YOU KNOW THAT he don't use behind for killing Players, or !Kamikaze;
Kamikaze is DISABLE since 10 days :lol: :lol:
If you want accusing somebody, (Luky or a another player) "copy/paste" the Logbackup, for proving what you say.
Otherwise, thats defamation , and i hate hate that.
Last edited by thierry on Mon 8. Aug 2011, 00:46, edited 2 times in total.
TUUUT TUUT TUT TUT
thierry

Postby lukyluke » Mon 8. Aug 2011, 00:40

thank you very much thierry To tell the truth ;)
that the truth comes out :!:
and that bad faith passes away !
and the truth prevails ;)

love and peace :D
lukyluke

Postby Kalle » Mon 8. Aug 2011, 01:08

Nothing against Luke / thierry ........................ or :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

and kamikaze is 1 month deactivated.

and when u say krisnapar has brains .. lol ... iam sry. hes a muppet.

and its normal that brothers when they play a game communicate together. i never say PETERO IS A CHEATER ! I said , its possible that he cheat. Its a different.

to spectate people and kill them , thats also unfair.

but anyway ... nobody calls u both cheaters , we were just confused and will keep watching u :geek: :geek:
Kalle

Postby mandariene » Mon 8. Aug 2011, 13:33

Okay, this farce has gone on long enough! Pterosaur and Wildmax, if you use the spectatormode to find your enemies you've misunderstood the meaning of the game and this server: Maximum fun for maximum players!
I won't have that; if these actions continue I will put you on the cheater-list, whether you're cheating or not.

Further we will not accept blind accusations of our staff. Bring us proof or be silent. I will not watch you or any others starting so-called "flame wars" about this topic. Members of our staff are selected players who have the trust of the other teammembers. They spend their free time to check the server. The do this job for free, just for the players. REMEMBER THAT before you accuse them of anything!

TOPIC CLOSED
mandariene

Previous

Return to Cheaters