pterosaur

You saw a cheater and can proof it? Let us know!

Re: pterosaur

Postby AMD » Sun 7. Aug 2011, 23:10

Ob der wirklich cheatet?
Zum einen ist er Premium Member und zum anderen kann er ja einfach nur gut sein?!
Ich habe heute paar mal gegen ihn gespielt und für mich sah das alles machbar aus was er gemacht hat.

Ich denke pterosaur spielt fair!
AMD
Administrator

Postby Ses » Sun 7. Aug 2011, 23:18

ich hatte ihn eigentlich auch nie in verdacht...er snipert gern und das auch sehr gut...und er fliegt mit nem vtol oder macht sich als panzerfahrer...negativ ist er mir jedenfalls nie aufgefallen.

über wildmax kann ich dagegen nix sagen dafür hab ich ihn zu selten gesehen.
Ses
Administrator

Postby Pterosaur » Sun 7. Aug 2011, 23:31

krishnaparmar wrote:ahhhh
wildmax got brains
maybe both players are sitting on lan pc's beside each other or in constant contact other than crysis network like yahoo call or skype
one would be telling your location and other maybe killing you... that's the idea from my point of view

....Finally someone smart :)) It is true that we use Skype.... but i think every team-friends who plays on the same server use it. Is that cheating, i think not.
Pterosaur

Postby Pterosaur » Sun 7. Aug 2011, 23:32

wildmax got brains
maybe both players are sitting on lan pc's beside each other or in constant contact other than crysis network like yahoo call or skype
one would be telling your location and other maybe killing you... that's the idea from my point of view

...Finally someone smart :)) It is true that we use Skype.... but i think every team-friends who plays on the same server use it. Is that cheating, i think not.
Pterosaur

Postby Pterosaur » Sun 7. Aug 2011, 23:34

Kalle wrote:update*
bin zu 80 % sicher .... dass petero cheatet. er hat taghack oder radarhack. er wusste 3 mal wo ich war.... habe !behind benutzt als er im tank war ... sofort stieg er aus und hat mich gekillt obwohl ich im cloakmodus war -.- meinte er hatte mich gehört ... joa is klar vorallem wenn man im fahrenden tank sitzt :lol:

sry mein deutsch gerade .... 4 kölsch -.-

ps. lukyluke is a very good cheater-catcher

...... Kalle you are BIG MISTAKEN. ...for lukyluke every good player on germancrysis is cheater and he use only admin commands like !kamikaze and behind to take him down. one day maybe you will find some time to watch over him and see the way he plays.
..... About what happend when i've killed you near my tank, the explication is that i use my headphones with the sound loud, and i've heard you. When i use gausstank i am focused not only in front but in back of my tank too. ....Everyone tryes to take you down with C4. FROM BEHINDE So... if you want to call me a cheater maybe you don't look at the right player.
Pterosaur

Postby WildMax » Sun 7. Aug 2011, 23:49

wildmax got brains

Congrats krishnaparmar, you are right! It is true that we are in skype contact almost everytime we play online. We are friends and it is normal to play together, that makes us stronger you know...:)) What i don't understand it's why everybody tries to demonstrate that we are cheating. Instead of spending time on the web to find some "undetected" cheats, i think that you can be a good player just using your brain and try to know your enemy. Sometimes the most simple answer is the right one and the smartest too! ;)
WildMax

Postby lukyluke » Sun 7. Aug 2011, 23:52

@pterosaur

hello ptetrosaur

i m use behind and kamikaze and no play fair :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lie to you though :evil:

give evidence or you shut up
lukyluke

Postby WildMax » Mon 8. Aug 2011, 00:01

lukyluke wrote:hey all ,

i m look player pterosaur use radar in vtol :!:
this and possible :?: :?:

bye bye all ;)

Iukyluke i can explain you what happend when ptero killed you with the vtol. It is sooooo simple....:)) I was dead and i've told him where you are. LOL So, stop acusing us of cheating because we are not thinking that way. When you cheat you don't cheat the others, you cheat yourself! The same when you use all that admin comands, they will make you a better player only in your mind. You won't gain respect from that! So... take care and try to grow up! !bye
Last edited by WildMax on Mon 8. Aug 2011, 00:15, edited 1 time in total.
WildMax

Postby Pterosaur » Mon 8. Aug 2011, 00:11

lukyluke wrote:@pterosaur

hello ptetrosaur

i m use behind and kamikaze and no play fair :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lie to you though :evil:

give evidence or you shut up

...... I don't need to give evidence. Everyone knows your style of playing, so you shut up!
Pterosaur

Postby lukyluke » Mon 8. Aug 2011, 00:14

lol

no evidence

you think with malice :evil:

mental age 11 years
lukyluke

PreviousNext

Return to Cheaters