FusioN.Uese is a smart cheater.

You saw a cheater and can proof it? Let us know!

FusioN.Uese is a smart cheater.

Postby undrtkrNL » Sat 11. Apr 2015, 15:16

I was scoping Fusion from a distance today on plantation, suddenly it turned night so he could conveniently see my laser sight, then after i died(about 10 seconds away) it turned day again. after I confronted him he said the server have day and night cycles and that i could watch the sun. However, every single person with a brain knows night doesnt last 10 seconds and doesnt just come and go from broad daylight. He tried to cover his cheating with cheap lies. I got angry for obvious reasons because these exploits are sneaky, unfair and cheating anyway. It's just done in a clever seemingly innocent way to trick noobs. I called him an idiot and i stand by these words. He then jailed me for 500!!! seconds and silenced me from chat for 60 minutes!! I still think he is an idiot. there are far worse insults. It is idiotic to abuse your admins right like this and you are an idiot when you lie about it like that claiming it is the normal cycle for the night to strike for 10 seconds until your foe is dead... Just wanted to have this put down..(this all happened 10 minutes ago)
undrtkrNL

Re: FusioN.Uese is a smart cheater.

Postby doc » Sat 11. Apr 2015, 19:07

Admins can adjust the time of day via commands. They don't need software exploits.
doc

Postby undrtkrNL » Sat 18. Apr 2015, 16:37

Yeah, I know he wasnt using a software..
the fact however, that he changes day and night to exploit the feature is cheating in my book. It's harmfuly exploiting the possibilities of a game to gain an unfair advantage on the other party. Difference is he didnt download some code from the internet but the game is already modded...

In other words, FusioN.Uese is still a cheater, the only thing thats changed now is that you condoned it!
undrtkrNL

Postby Vv_Luke » Sun 19. Apr 2015, 05:02

Just because an Admin is playing around with the time of day doesn't mean he's trying to give himself an advantage, it means he's playing around with the time of day.

The fact that you came here with some big rant because he killed you and you are calling him a cheater shows that you are a sore loser..

Vv_Luke
Sacrifice Today For A Better Tomorrow
Vv_Luke

Postby undrtkrNL » Sun 19. Apr 2015, 12:55

Yeah, because people always play around with the time of day in a fire fight.. Makes total sense.. As I said, he changed to night while in a firefight to spot my lasersight and then changed back right after i died, he did this 2 times in a row... It does prove something and it makes sense, unless you dont want it to make sense and you wanna cover up shitty behaviour like this, luke.
undrtkrNL

Postby undrtkrNL » Sun 19. Apr 2015, 13:00

I am not making this shit up and I know what happened.. Fairplay matters to me and what happened wasn't fairplay, the fact that you guys don't seem willing to acknowledge it is dissappointing..
undrtkrNL

Postby undrtkrNL » Sun 19. Apr 2015, 15:33

You know what, nevermind, next time I will just leave in a situation like that, I will not be shamed over this. He first said it was the normal day and night cycle, those dont last 10 seconds.. So when you say he was just using the commands it already states a lie...
undrtkrNL

Return to Cheaters