Nazism

You saw a cheater and can proof it? Let us know!

Nazism

Postby Temp » Fri 21. Nov 2014, 16:59

Hey guys, two days ago i see nazism, "f**k russia" "f**cking putin" and other. I don't found forum for it, so i write it here. So, we played on "Mesa server" and TIA Server see one guy who don't like russian and very agressive - f**k russian without a reason. About this player i don't know much but i know he don't have pernament nick(account) and play as random names. But i see he renamed in "bubi", "Temp-Noob".
-Temp and sven76crew
Screenshot:
ScreenShot0034.jpg

If you need i can place more screenshots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Temp

Re: Nazism

Postby keneti » Fri 21. Nov 2014, 18:01

If in game exist Admin or Moderator (you can check that with !admins command - write that command in chat and then open console with ~ )
They should to !mute people who swear without any reason (or ban them) :mrgreen:

You should to know different servers ( I mean desislava demo server) have another admins (different than GerCrysis)
keneti

Postby Temp » Fri 21. Nov 2014, 18:29

Thx but i don't see no one admin on servers
Temp

Postby embak » Fri 21. Nov 2014, 19:23

If you see that again please report directly to DieAerzte in Personal Message - but need to know date, time (if you report your local time we will convert to Central European Time so easy) and server in who you see that.
I am 90% sure that kid who swear are NOT from Germany :mrgreen: (next time we will catch him)
About problems in desislava demo server report to DieAerzte94 too (or to me if you wish ;) because I can talk Russian language without any problems)
Report to me only for problems about desislava servers please.

Admin please lock thread and then delete.
The dispute is a way to reinforce delusions in your opponents. ;)

Don't argue with a fool ! He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. They all are a waste of time and space, a machine that produces shit.
:idea: Никогда не спорь с идиотом - сначало он опустит тебя до своего уровня, а затем задавит опытом.
:idea: Diskutiere nicht mit Dummköpfen! Sie ziehen dich auf ihr Niveau herab und schlagen dich durch Erfahrung.
embak

Postby Coregamer » Thu 1. Jan 2015, 10:25

I would say ban Temp instead.

We can't afford to let people like Temp destroy the spirit of the game.

How is this even Nazism?! Are you so brainwashed that you believe that 90% of seemingly wrong things are Nazism? Or are you so scared of it?
Naziphobia?

There seems that on the server there are just 2 groups of people :

1. ones that try to ruin the game for everyone else

2. Everyone else

The problem is that the second group doesn't do anything and The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing
Coregamer

Return to Cheaters