Снова админы мухлюют

русский!

Снова админы мухлюют

Postby Greg007 » Wed 3. May 2017, 09:37

Всем привет! У меня снова вопрос к админам игры - почему убрали из инструментов и оборудования возможность одновременно брать сканер и лечилку? Давайте посмотрим, кому это выгодно? Тем, кто бегает пешком, лечилка для техники (паяльник), не нужен. Он нужен только тем, кто пользуется техникой. Итак, вывод: кто-то снова специально делает помехи в игре для "танкистов". Я играю с 2007 года. И всегда с тех времен можно было брать их вместе. Недавно обнаружил, что взяв сканер, паяльник для техники уже не возьмешь. Что это за новшество? Кто так сделал? Зачем? Кто так ненавидит танки?

Hello! My question again to the admins of the game - why removed from tools and equipment with the ability to take a scanner and lechilku? Let's see, who benefits? Those who runs on foot, lechilka for equipment (soldering iron), is not necessary. It is needed only for those who uses the technique. The conclusion: someone again specially makes noise in the game for "tank". I play since 2007. And always since that time, 10 years (!) it was possible to take them together. Recently discovered that taking a scanner, a soldering iron for machinery will not take. What is this innovation? Who did that? Why? Who hates tanks?
Greg007

Re: Снова админы мухлюют

Postby DieAerzte94 » Thu 4. May 2017, 01:16

Greg007 wrote:I play since 2007. And always since that time, 10 years (!) it was possible to take them together.

On the GerCry servers it's possible since December 2014. However, it will work again after the next server reboot.
DieAerzte94

Re: Снова админы мухлюют

Postby Greg007 » Thu 11. May 2017, 06:12

Good day! Thank you very much for your attention to my message. Appreciate the quick response and help. To play easier in the old, not 10 years of habit. Fan Of Crysis Greg007.
Greg007

Return to Russian