Events

Talk about German Crysis in general.

Events

Postby Cesar_rsr » Thu 26. Jan 2017, 02:27

Will there be new events for the following months? :P A lot of people play when there is an event. I think it's a good idea. Somebody answer? :roll: :D
Cesar_rsr

Re: Events

Postby keneti » Sat 28. Jan 2017, 20:08

EXPIRES 9 YEARS FROM FIRST CRYSIS ...... , but
beautiful than this game still doesn't exist :!:

German Crysis is the oldest and the most popular all around the world game server .

Every evening 17 - 21 (Central European Time) many people play there

People like you , chiz and all others keeps that game alive :idea:

and remember, EA never sleeps , they will kill your lovely game soon ....

It was last year (2016) : Image

but it was before 2 years (2015) : Image

regular game are dead from 1.7.2014 <<link>>
keneti

Postby DieAerzte94 » Mon 30. Jan 2017, 15:26

Cesar_rsr wrote:Will there be new events for the following months? :P A lot of people play when there is an event. I think it's a good idea. Somebody answer? :roll: :D

Yes, it's a good idea. During certain holidays (currently Easter, Anniversary, Halloween and Christmas until New Year), there will be more buy-equipment-everywhere events (maybe in combination with reduced in-game prices). If it doesn't require to much work, I can also add more kinds of events. Do you have ideas for new events?
DieAerzte94

Postby Cesar_rsr » Mon 30. Jan 2017, 20:58

Mmm :roll:

I was thinking of other type events, on the classic maps like for example mesa. It would create an official (or unofficial) post in which you would specify the time of the event, the day ... and most importantly, you would ask all the people who want to participate to write in the post something like ... I participate. If for example only two, three, four people are appointed for the event it would not make sense to do the event. If there are enough people to do the event, the teams would be organized... and others. Would this be possible?

By Cesar_rsr --> For the admins of Germancrysis Comunity.

Thanks for read! :P
Cesar_rsr

Postby DieAerzte94 » Tue 31. Jan 2017, 01:09

It's possible. However, I don't know how many players would regularly check for new forum posts and answer to them. I could also add in-game commands to schedule and participate in player-created events.

On the other hand, you can always simply ask other players to join at a certain time using the in-game chat, the forum, instant messengers or social networks.
DieAerzte94

Postby DieAerzte94 » Thu 16. Feb 2017, 01:38

Is one of the admins or moderators interested in organizing server events? Vehicle battles, infantry battles, challenges, building contests, minigames, exploring, ... Be creative. I think we should give it a try, but actually I don't want to do all by myself. You would just have to announce details of the event in time (maybe a few days ahead) and coordinate the event itself. Players then can tell, if they are going to participate and give feedback. Guests can also suggest events.
DieAerzte94

Return to News