Anniversary

Talk about German Crysis in general.

Anniversary

Postby DieAerzte94 » Thu 16. Jul 2015, 12:53

Ein Jahr ist vergangen, seit EA Crysis für tot erklärt hat und doch fühlt sich dieses Spiel noch immer überraschend lebendig an. Hunderte von Spielern besuchten im vergangenen Jahr unsere Server, davon bis zu 31 gleichzeitig.

Daher möchte ich heute, ein Jahr später, Danke sagen. Vielen Dank an alle, die durch ihre aktive Beteiligung zum Erhalt von Crysis beigetragen haben. Letztendlich seid es Ihr, die Spieler, die unsere Server mit Leben füllen und überhaupt erst die vielen spannenden und unterhaltsamen Momente ermöglichen. Und solange es Euch gibt, ist Crysis weit davon entfernt, in Regalen und auf alten Festplatten zu verstauben.

Als kleines Geschenk erhält jeder Spieler für die kommende Woche, also vom 16. bis zum 22. Juli, einen Shop, durch den er auch außerhalb von Gebäuden Ausrüstung kaufen kann. Viel Spaß und auf ein weiteres Jahr! ;)
DieAerzte94

Re: Ein Jahr Später

Postby embak » Sun 19. Jul 2015, 10:39

Exactly 12 months ago - 16th of July 2014 - as we all remember around 19:00 Central European Time - GameSpy was finally shut down. 6 weeks later than we all expected, so many of us hoped they will change their mind - but no - Glu Mobile have no mercy (Glu was new owner of GameSpy multiplayers services).

(there I will give a little bit more info from the German Crysis kitchen - German Crysis Multiplayer Patch was ready one month before GameSpy closing procedure) At the same day our new German Crysis GameSpy multiplayer network was born and all was such as before (like with original GameSpy without any difference)!

Thanks to DieAerzte94's C++ & LUA scripting making the connection was possible.
I remember right now after GameSpy's death GermanCrysis site immediatelly stay like Big World Center - all Crysis lovers & haters (yes there still exist small group of crackers, hackers and haters who still ruin Crysis) was here and wait for solution - first for playing but second for cracking and hacking.

Without DieAerzte94 & FusioN.UESE (both they are great Crysis lovers /first are C++ and LUA programmer and second are map maker and design creator/) GermanCrysis site and patch will didn't exist because the Old GerCry team leave crysis and close GerCry servers. Immediatelly after that DieAerzte94 (and after few months FusioN.UESE too) take control and save German Crysis from the doom.

It exactly was 1 year ago - so we're celebrating first birthday of German Crysis GameSpy today.

Thanks for being here and keeping full with players German Crysis servers guys & girls (yes we still have few girls-gamers) and see you in game.

Thanks for making and keeping our amazing Crysis better and better with amazing physics mods.

thanks to GerCry the last alive crysis community we still play Crysis multiplayer
Last edited by embak on Sun 19. Jul 2015, 12:31, edited 1 time in total.
embak

Postby DieAerzte94 » Sun 19. Jul 2015, 12:28

That comment is obviously a modified version of Freebo's comment a few days ago, most likely without his agreement.
Can we please stay polite this time?

embak wrote:Thanks to DieAerzte94's C++ & LUA scripting making the connection was possible.

I am not the developer of the patch and I never said so.
DieAerzte94

Postby embak » Sun 19. Jul 2015, 12:36

Yes that part only are Quoted from Mr.FreeBo /forgive me Sir (you are great man and Crysis lover too) but I can't say that better than you :oops: /
Exactly 12 months ago - 16th of July 2014 - as we all remember around 19:00 Central European Time - GameSpy was finally shut down. 6 weeks later than we all expected, so many of us hoped they will change their mind

and I think all here is true, if you see some part who are not true - please delete all post

happy birthday anyway, without you and your knowledge all that will didn't exist (because You and GermanCrysis developer team make all that possible) ;)

I am not the developer of the patch ...

Don't be so angry to me for making public some information "from the kitchen". I think people should to know a little bit more information: how exactly all was born before more than one year, from where all that come...... I respect you and your opinions, but I think it's not a time to be so modest actually (without few hundred hours tests, searching and finding glitches and bugs, making videos promoting Crysis (that video was watched more than 15 200 people for one year and are at first place everywhere in Googe when you search something about Crysis - all info follow to GermanCrysis) , without your ideas and knowledge all will be never released for the public), Isn't that true? - Without you and GerCry Dev team all will go away ?

Maybe all of that are nothing for you, but for me (and I think for all regular Crysis players like me who play Crysis from time to time) you and your team do great job, and yes you are great man :!:

thanks to GerCry the last alive crysis community we still play Crysis multiplayer
embak

Re: Anniversary

Postby DieAerzte94 » Mon 18. Jul 2016, 20:54

I totally forgot to mention the second anniversary of the GameSpy shutdown. As last year, every player will be able to buy equipment outside of buildings in PowerStruggle matches from Juli 16th until Juli 22th. Thanks for your participation. ;)
DieAerzte94

Re: Anniversary

Postby DieAerzte94 » Sun 16. Jul 2017, 12:31

Already 3 years have passed since the GameSpy shutdown. Thank you so much for keeping this awesome game alive!
As before, you can buy equipment outside of buildings in PowerStruggle matches from Juli 16th until Juli 22th.
DieAerzte94

Return to News