The Crysis Multiplayer Patch - Support

Talk about German Crysis in general.

Re: The Crysis Multiplayer Patch - Support

Postby DieAerzte94 » Sun 17. Jul 2016, 10:38

Did you use a random username and the password "crysis" (lower-case and without quotation marks)?
DieAerzte94

Postby JeIIy » Sun 17. Jul 2016, 15:01

yes, Username: Jeiiy Pass: crysis
JeIIy

Postby JeIIy » Thu 21. Jul 2016, 21:37

New possibly related problem, I saw a shortcut on my desktop that is called, "Crysis-Multiplayer" and whenever I try to start it, it says I am missing intellaptopgaming.dll. Help!
JeIIy

Postby embak » Sat 30. Jul 2016, 17:28

:roll: strange, if you really need support I will help to you via www.teamviewer.com
The dispute is a way to reinforce delusions in your opponents. ;)

Don't argue with a fool ! He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. They all are a waste of time and space, a machine that produces shit.
:idea: Никогда не спорь с идиотом - сначало он опустит тебя до своего уровня, а затем задавит опытом.
:idea: Diskutiere nicht mit Dummköpfen! Sie ziehen dich auf ihr Niveau herab und schlagen dich durch Erfahrung.
embak

Postby eraz92 » Sun 7. Aug 2016, 12:19

embak wrote::roll: strange, if you really need support I will help to you via http://www.teamviewer.com

Did you have found a solution?
I have the same problem...
eraz92

Postby embak » Mon 8. Aug 2016, 09:14

it's simply: ;)

you should to reinstall your Crysis game ....

If you ask why :?: Answer is simply :arrow: intellaptopgaming.dll should be located inside Bin32 folder (who are inside your Crysis game folder)
If intellaptopgaming.dll are not here - that mean your crysis source (from who you try to install game are broken and some files can't be extracted)

If you still need support via teamviewer.com just ask me :mrgreen:

Don't argue with a fool ! He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. They all are a waste of time and space, a machine that produces shit.
:idea: Никогда не спорь с идиотом - сначало он опустит тебя до своего уровня, а затем задавит опытом.
:idea: Diskutiere nicht mit Dummköpfen! Sie ziehen dich auf ihr Niveau herab und schlagen dich durch Erfahrung.
embak

Postby Maddog0815 » Thu 27. Oct 2016, 20:49

Hallo

ich habe den offiziellen Patch installiert und den multiplayer patch. Ich kann mich bei Multiplayer internet game mit einem temporären Profil anmelden. Also irgendein Benutzername und Passwort: crysis. Ich kann die Serverliste sehen. Auf einem Server wurden sogar bis zu 10 Spieler angezeigt. Problem: Immer wenn ich einen Server anwähle und auf verbinden klicke, kommt die rote Meldung: "vom Server getrennt".

Was kann ich tun?
Maddog0815

Postby DieAerzte94 » Fri 28. Oct 2016, 17:28

Kannst du noch mal versuchen, dem Server "Germancrysis.com PS" beizutreten?
DieAerzte94

Postby SesteR » Sat 29. Apr 2017, 16:41

Hallo

Ich habe das selbe Problem wie Maddog0815, komme einfach nicht auf die Server. Was kann ich tun?
Ich versuchs jetzt nochmal mit Wars mal schaun ob das klappt.
OK Wars läuft, aber wenn ich einem Server beitrete werde ich nach wenigen Sekunden gekickt.

Gruß SesteR
SesteR

Postby embak » Sun 30. Apr 2017, 07:09

1. Uninstall completely Crysis game (delete Crysis folder manually if exist after uninstall)
2. Install Crysis again and follow that instruction only
3. after patch installation do NOT install other (external) Crysis stuff !!!

1. Geben Sie vollständig Crysis-Spiel ein (löschen Sie den Crysis-Ordner manuell, falls nach der Deinstallation vorhanden)
2. Installiere Crysis noch einmal und befolge diese Anweisung nur
3. Nach Patch-Installation nicht installieren andere (externe) Crysis Zeug !!!

embak

Previous

Return to News