this is what goverment is doing to people.

Talk about German Crysis in general.

this is what goverment is doing to people.

Postby Zokki » Sun 23. Sep 2012, 13:00

when someone gets a function, he cant stay clean. RAZOR mate i now see how corrupted are you too.
I shot lion king and i had 0 hp?
I was on top of the bunker and he was on entrance. he didnt saw me until i hit him till 57 of his hp. he had no chance and i had full hp and only 0 energy from armor.
Please lion confirm this. tomorrow my studies are starting and you didnt let me play my last day.
And mates, i gave 2k euros for a pc rig to play only crysis because i play it 5 years. Logitech g10 keyboard, g5 mouse with extraordinary preciseness( i wasnt so strong before i bought it) and its nominated for crysis playing, it even has crysis logo on the mouse package) i7 gtx 295 (bought 3 years ago but they are still awesome). You who got admin rights from the owner are pure noobs you are not even playing 1 year. for everyone who is better than you you say that he is cheating. well i had enough of this i dont want to come back because of the amateurness of your server team. Go on cry wars to see what is pro admin or pro player. i bet u will all be pwned on crywars. Next time before u say someone is cheating, be sure that he is doing it. Goodbye and im sorry for the insults , im even more angry now but its pointless arguing with you.
Zokki

Re: this is what goverment is doing to people.

Postby LionKing » Sun 23. Sep 2012, 13:14

zoki i banned you. And i dont regret. You had insult the whole GerCry Team and expect that you can play on our server? :lol: :lol: sorry but i dont know, what is going on in your brain.

Have fun while studying and pls DONT COME BACK!

Lion
Der Pessimist sieht den dunklen Tunnel vor sich.
Der Optimist sieht das Licht am Ende des Tunnels.
Der Realist sieht den Zug auf die drei zukommen.
Der Zugfahrer sieht drei Idioten auf den Schienen sitzen.
LionKing

Postby O'Neill(GER) » Sun 23. Sep 2012, 13:37

Wieso kam der überhaupt schon wieder auf den Server., ich habe den gestern auf die Banliste gesetzt. Und seit heute morgen 5 Uhr dürfte der gar nicht mehr draufkommen.
System:CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight Core Processor OC 4,2GHz, Mainbord: MSI 970 Gaming, Ram:Kingston Hyper X 16Gb DDR3 1860Mhz, Grafikkarte: Power Color Radeon AXR 380, Netzteil: Raptoxx 600 Watt, Monitor: Asus 24", Festplatte: Seagate 500 Gb, Keyboard: Saitek Cyborg, Maus: Speedlink Kudos, Case: Aerocool Engine 2 Black, Betriebssystem: Windows 10 x64
O'Neill(GER)

Postby thierry » Sun 23. Sep 2012, 13:43

Zokki wrote: i gave 2k euros for a pc rig to play only crysis

:lol: :lol: I have build my PC with 400 E, socket 775 overclocked, and it's suffisant to spank you . :lol:

"You who got admin rights from the owner are pure noobs you are not even playing 1 year. "
:lol: :lol: You think that I am 17 years old and that I play for 6 months :lol: :lol: I shall so love
I knew internet, you had not been born yet :lol: :lol:

no comments.
TUUUT TUUT TUT TUT
thierry

Postby Ses » Sun 23. Sep 2012, 19:55

Hab den nochmal gesperrt

closed
Ses
Administrator

Return to News