Premium / Mod / Admin LISTE

Talk about German Crysis in general.

Re: Premium / Mod / Admin LISTE

Postby thierry » Wed 2. May 2012, 08:27

Edit "admin/mod/premium" List:
- Laky: He does 'nt wish to stay any more Mod and Premium, it's Regrettable. He was Premium /Mod since 2 or 3 years.
- BlackyLord: don't want to be Premium: ---> out
- MSCSI: Moderator ;) Mscsi and his Wife are Premium since already 2 years (or 3 years ?) , and they donate always regulary. Thank you MSCSI.
(We have now 3 Turkish "premium member" : MSCSI - MSCSI/Wife - and BOIKOT since a few months)
- Alex: he donate 12E, he's also Premium until 16/07/2012.
- Gauthier : Admin. ;) He helps us for the "crysis Mapp " construction, the script, and full of things .
He modified verry well the original "Froze Mapp" (mapp coded bye DJ ROOM) for Germancrysis
Thank you for your engagement Gauthier.
TUUUT TUUT TUT TUT
thierry

Postby mscsi » Mon 7. May 2012, 22:14

hi, hill ban me today. Please see log. i dont understand. i am mod? why admin ban mod?

He say : you use !behind.
I dont use !behind, because i am mod not admin!

i'm tired and i'm not after that. The end for me.
mscsi

Postby thierry » Mon 7. May 2012, 22:30

Hi MSCSI,
are you sure that it was HILL, who banned you??
It's not in his habits, and he know that only admin can do !behind.
Last edited by thierry on Mon 7. May 2012, 23:43, edited 2 times in total.
TUUUT TUUT TUT TUT
thierry

Postby mscsi » Mon 7. May 2012, 22:33

CHAT mscsiTR to Team black:
!amp
[CHT] $8mscsiTR$9 to $1TEAM$9: $5!amp
-- ADMIN LIST --
Create-an-account04 | Hill
-- MOD LIST --
mscsiTR | MSCSITR
[server] Server Mod Version -V14-
-- PREMIUM LIST --
Create-an-account04
alex-daimler
mscsiTR
Create-an-account70
[server] Server Mod coding by AMD
mscsi

Postby thierry » Mon 7. May 2012, 23:42

CHAT [-V14-] to mscsiTR:
Kill/Death Ratio (61/17): 3.59 | Headshots: 1
mscsiTR to Team black: !load
CHAT [-V14-] to mscsiTR:
ERROR :: This Command is disabled for the next 10 minutes!
CHAT mscsiTR to Team black:
!load
Added "mscsiTR" with id 159962257 to the list of recognized Portal players
[CHT] mscsiTR to Team black: !load
CHAT [-V14-] to mscsiTR:
You are teleported to your saved position
Deleted "mscsiTR" with id 159962257 from the list of recognized Portal Players
CHAT Create-an-account04 to Team tan:
[CHT] Create-an-account04 to Team tan: alex der tr ist auf dem berg oben bei d5
mscsiTR: 26
Create-an-account04: 0
mscsiTR: 27
Create-an-account04: 0
CHAT [-V14-] to Create-an-account04:
Kill/Death Ratio (34/2): 17.00 | Headshots: 7
CHAT [-V14-] to mscsiTR:
Kill/Death Ratio (62/17): 3.65 | Headshots: 1
mscsiTR killed you! He has 81 nanosuitenergy remain and 100 normal energy remain
mscsiTR killed you! He has 81 nanosuitenergy remain and 100 normal energy remain
mscsiTR: 28
tre: 0
CHAT [-V14-] to mscsiTR:
Kill/Death Ratio (63/17): 3.71 | Headshots: 1
CHAT [-V14-] to tre:
mscsiTR killed you! He has 100 nanosuitenergy remain and 100 normal energy remain
CHAT [-V14-] to tre:
mscsiTR killed you! He has 100 nanosuitenergy remain and 100 normal energy remain
CHAT Create-an-account04 to ALL:
?
[CHT] Create-an-account04 to ALL: ?
CHAT Create-an-account04 to ALL:
!ban mscsi
cause=5; msg='ADMIN DECISION'

Hum, yes, MSCSI was doing a "LOAD".
Hillou made a mistake, It can arrive, and It is not dramatic. No HUMAN is infallible, so, i think Mr Hill will apologize.
Don't worry, MSCSI.
TUUUT TUUT TUT TUT
thierry

Postby O'Neill(GER) » Mon 7. May 2012, 23:49

Na Hill, hat er Dich produziert? :mrgreen:
System:CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight Core Processor OC 4,2GHz, Mainbord: MSI 970 Gaming, Ram:Kingston Hyper X 16Gb DDR3 2133Mhz, Grafikkarte: Powercolor RX 590 Red Devil 8Gb, Netzteil: Thermaltake 850W 80+ Gold, Monitor: MSI Optix MAG24C, Festplatte: SSD Intenso 250Gb/Seagate 500Gb, Keyboard: Saitek Cyborg, Maus: Speedlink Kudos, Case: Aerocool Engine 2 Black, Betriebssystem: Windows 10 x64
O'Neill(GER)

Postby mscsi » Tue 8. May 2012, 06:56

Hi Thierry,

I dont need apologize. Because i am so bored. When i kill somebody; i see only bad word, !kick or !ban. I cant play game.
mscsi

Postby Mr. Hill » Tue 8. May 2012, 15:02

Hm, when i see and check the log so im agree that i did a misstake.

First - to my mind i belive mscsi was admin or has admin rights. at last i read something like that.

I try to describe my situation to understand my doing. I sneak me through the enemy area. mscsi was on rock in area D5. I saw his kill there. Alex-Daimler was in his area too. My pos was over e4 under tophill at the rockcliff and i watch him myself w sniper scope.
Suddenly i was dead. Mscsi killed me from behind w fist. I think wtf one sec before he was at d5 and now he killed me? I did alwas scan my area. So i think he make behind to kill me.
I dont belive in this moment that i was lie exactly at his savepoint. so far away from any enemy area. so i combined the circumstances myself and i banned him.

Mscsi is a good close combat fighter and he killed me in past and i killed him too. I never say any bad words if he killed me. whoever me killed in past i didnt say anything like that. In contrast i was called cheater enough when i killed others. im sure mscsi knows what about im talkling here.

Nobody is perfect and in past i did not much misstakes. very much players can confirm that in my time at gercry. i belive to myself that i was a fair gamer. but in this case i obviously make a misstake.
bad luck but i was lying exactly at his savepoint when he spawned.

Hill

PS: Mscsi ill remember this point for future. ;)
Besser den Jahren mehr Leben geben als dem Leben mehr Jahre...
Mr. Hill

Postby mscsi_wife » Tue 8. May 2012, 16:53

bu olaylar çok sık yaşanır oldu ve bu durum beni çok üzüyor. bu konu hakkında diyeceğim; mscsitr load yaptı ve yumrukla öldürdü ! bunun için oyundan atıldı ve yasaklandı!!!!!!!!!!!! bu ne kadar adil ? :evil:

eşim ve ben gerçekten hile yapmadan çok iyi savaşçıyız. yakın dövüş, vtol, gauss, roket hepsinde zaten başarılıyız. belkide bütün sorun bu! işine gelmeyen bu yüzden yasak yada BAN !
mscsi_wife

Postby mscsi » Tue 8. May 2012, 17:37

Mr. Hill wrote:Hm, when i see and check the log so im agree that i did a misstake.

First - to my mind i belive mscsi was admin or has admin rights. at last i read something like that.

I try to describe my situation to understand my doing. I sneak me through the enemy area. mscsi was on rock in area D5. I saw his kill there. Alex-Daimler was in his area too. My pos was over e4 under tophill at the rockcliff and i watch him myself w sniper scope.
Suddenly i was dead. Mscsi killed me from behind w fist. I think wtf one sec before he was at d5 and now he killed me? I did alwas scan my area. So i think he make behind to kill me.
I dont belive in this moment that i was lie exactly at his savepoint. so far away from any enemy area. so i combined the circumstances myself and i banned him.

Mscsi is a good close combat fighter and he killed me in past and i killed him too. I never say any bad words if he killed me. whoever me killed in past i didnt say anything like that. In contrast i was called cheater enough when i killed others. im sure mscsi knows what about im talkling here.

Nobody is perfect and in past i did not much misstakes. very much players can confirm that in my time at gercry. i belive to myself that i was a fair gamer. but in this case i obviously make a misstake.
bad luck but i was lying exactly at his savepoint when he spawned.

Hill

PS: Mscsi ill remember this point for future. ;)

Hi Hill, i know you, you are good guy. But why ask me? If you think we have a problem, please ask it! Kick or ban = "extrajudicial killings"

if anybody trust me and make me moderator, you must trust! I'am not use any cheat or admin command. Some time admin's add me to admin list, but i cant use it for enemy kill!

Next time please ask, what happened?

PS: My wife type turkish, because any traslator bad converter. She has thinking like me.
mscsi

PreviousNext

Return to News