admin abuse kick

Tell us what's wrong and we'll try to help. Please stay polite!
Forum rules
Keine Beleidigungen bitte!

admin abuse kick

Postby misterSD » Sun 14. Aug 2016, 20:34

I post this complaint against an admin (probably it is vv_luke because he camping all the time in mountain) kick me for supposedly "cheat" because I'm better than him with sniper haha.
but seriously? kick someone because it kills an admin is exaggerated knowing that there are somes ways to locate a camp in the mountains (personally I use binoculars and spectator mode for find vv_luke or other camper).
it is not the first time an admin kick for a reason like her, he already did the same thing in the past .... (I had no record) but this time I had record the abuse (9 minute videos anyway to show that I not cheat ...). I am moderator on another crysis server you really think I'm a guy who cheat? Here, I hope that this complaint will be considered because the video shows right.... we must not be surprised if players leave crysis after, the community is now very small I think we don’t need to reduce it more especially for this reason !!!

evidence of the abuse is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJmlap ... e=youtu.be
misterSD

Re: admin abuse kick

Postby DieAerzte94 » Sun 14. Aug 2016, 23:20

I don't know the exact circumstances or the reason, why you were kicked. However, using the spectator mode to locate enemies isn't the very definition of fair play. Of course, you can use binoculars and sniper scopes as much as you want.
DieAerzte94

Postby Vv_Luke » Sun 14. Aug 2016, 23:38

As far as I'm concerned going to spec mode to locate someone is cheating and shows that you cannot play fair like everyone else. You should be banned and not permitted to play.

Vv_Luke
Sacrifice Today For A Better Tomorrow
Vv_Luke

Postby misterSD » Tue 16. Aug 2016, 08:17

Vv_Luke wrote:As far as I'm concerned going to spec mode to locate someone is cheating and shows that you cannot play fair like everyone else. You should be banned and not permitted to play.

Vv_Luke

Vv luke it is you who say his? I remember to you you also went spectator to locate me and focus? (A few months ago).
you too used the !Spawn vtol command to come kill me with vtol? (we were 3 players I remember we can not buy a vtol if we are not at least 6 players) and it is you who says that we cheat? For me it is you the cheater, 3 weeks ago (near) you are to teleport to me (or a other admin because he hasn’t name) when I was afk in my base (i have see the logs because it was not normal that I die in the base while there was not nuke). Spectator mode is allowed so? Because an administrator use it to make the same thing....

@DieAerzte94 you really think an admin who camp all the time and use admin chat command for unfair kill it is fair play?...
"I don't know the exact circumstances or the reason" ----> go see the record : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJmlapSeDM
misterSD

Postby Vv_Luke » Tue 16. Aug 2016, 13:53

There is no benefit for you to falsely accuse me of things I didn't do.

Vv_Luke
Sacrifice Today For A Better Tomorrow
Vv_Luke

Postby misterSD » Tue 16. Aug 2016, 15:06

Vv_Luke wrote:There is no benefit for you to falsely accuse me of things I didn't do.

Vv_Luke

A lots of players like me %0sashs and greg007 saw you. Unfortunately I did not know how record at this moment. you are right I can’t complaint about that without proofs. But in any case to return to the main subject you kick players who kill you and who are better sniper (you cannot deny it the video shows is right)

"you to falsely accuse me of things I didn't do" haha it is a joke? i remember to you this topic : viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1748
misterSD

Postby DieAerzte94 » Tue 16. Aug 2016, 17:17

misterSD wrote:you really think an admin who camp all the time and use admin chat command for unfair kill it is fair play?

camping - yes
killing players via admin commands for no reason - no
DieAerzte94

Postby misterSD » Tue 16. Aug 2016, 18:22

DieAerzte94 wrote:
misterSD wrote:you really think an admin who camp all the time and use admin chat command for unfair kill it is fair play?

camping - yes
killing players via admin commands for no reason - no

Well we agree. Thank you for the answer :) I think that he would be good if vv luke stops using administrators' commands of wrong way (unfair killing, kick players who kill him)
misterSD

Postby DieAerzte94 » Tue 16. Aug 2016, 19:25

I said "for no reason". Using the spectator mode to locate enemies is a reason.
DieAerzte94

Postby misterSD » Tue 16. Aug 2016, 19:28

DieAerzte94 wrote:I said "for no reason". Using the spectator mode to locate enemies is a reason.

it is written where in rules it is forbidden to spectator?
misterSD

Next

Return to Complaints