vv luke abuse admin power

Tell us what's wrong and we'll try to help. Please stay polite!
Forum rules
Keine Beleidigungen bitte!

vv luke abuse admin power

Postby misterSD » Sun 8. Nov 2015, 16:56

I want to report against the admin vv luke who enjoys a ban me just because I kill him with dsg-1 while in cloak mode.
with the binoculars I heard the sound of an cloak player and then I saw him.
I shot him and he ban me!
I find that ban people just because we are not happy to die is the abuse of power as did some alex-Daimer a time.
this is the second time he does his and I had already told him before I spotted with binoculars
misterSD

Re: vv luke abuse admin power

Postby Vv_Luke » Sun 8. Nov 2015, 17:05

You were banned because you are using a cheat to know where players are. Stop cheating and I will stop banning you.
Sacrifice Today For A Better Tomorrow
Vv_Luke

Postby misterSD » Sun 8. Nov 2015, 17:10

I do not cheat and you know very well, you know perfectly with the binoculars we can listen a electric sound if a player cloaked has see ....
misterSD

Postby misterSD » Sun 8. Nov 2015, 17:56

I just had the time to install software to record its parts ....
from now I will record All and after show it if you want ... and you'll see I'm right
misterSD

Postby embak » Sun 8. Nov 2015, 18:18

:idea: guys please let's keep together Crysis community (as we all know GermanCrysis are the latest alive and always active Crysis multiplayer community)
DieAertze was right - bans actually resolve nothing - all problems can be resolved only with conversations ....
The dispute is a way to reinforce delusions in your opponents. ;)

Don't argue with a fool ! He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. They all are a waste of time and space, a machine that produces shit.
:idea: Никогда не спорь с идиотом - сначало он опустит тебя до своего уровня, а затем задавит опытом.
:idea: Diskutiere nicht mit Dummköpfen! Sie ziehen dich auf ihr Niveau herab und schlagen dich durch Erfahrung.
embak

Return to Complaints