Admin - Razor

Tell us what's wrong and we'll try to help. Please stay polite!
Forum rules
Keine Beleidigungen bitte!

Admin - Razor

Postby ={.T.K.B.}=Jaguar » Thu 27. Dec 2012, 15:15

Hallöle,

ich habe bis vor kurzen auf eurem IA-Server gespielt. Ich war mittlerweile fast täglich da. Ich bin sicher kein Anfänger - Razor hielt mich für einen, warf Granaten um sich und freute sich wenn er mich traf.Weil mich das etwas aufgeregt hat^^ hab ich mir den Raketenwerfer genommen und ihn damit ein paar mal gekillt. Nachdem er mich dann noch ein bisschen beleidigt hatte "Bitch" usw. und jemand namens ~Coc^Sonic-x~ erschien, der seiner Meinung nach auf jeden Fall rapid fire nutzte (was er mit Sicherheit nicht tut), bannte er kurzer Hand uns beide (natürlich machte er eine große Show draus und lies erstmal den Admin raushängen).
Ich bitte nun einmal drum, dass die Verbannungen (Sonic´s auch) zurückgezogen werden, weil ich wirklich gern bei euch spiele, andererseits die nötigen Konsequenzen zu ziehen, ein soclhes Verhalten ist nämlich absolut rufschädigend.

Viele Grüße
Benni
={.T.K.B.}=Jaguar

Re: Admin - Razor

Postby Razor » Thu 27. Dec 2012, 21:02

ok so after a full day of work i can relax arguing with these angry kids :lol:

so lets start easy...first of all about you jaguar i told you at least 5 times to dont use rockets on people....and you kept abuse it....about sonic..he was banned for like 10 times for rapidfire hack so i dont even have to argue this :mrgreen:

then i just post what you told me and i think it's already enough for a ban...if you want to take this forever, just know i will do the same ;)

~CoC^Sonic-X~$9 to $1ALL$9: $5was fuer ein noob dieser razor
$3={.T.K.B.}=Jaguar$9 to $1ALL$9: $5ja
3$6RAZOR$9 to $1ALL$9: $5so im a noob uh?
$3$3Sanji$9 to $1ALL$9: $5Er ist ein admin, nur so nebenbei -> smart people speaking (translation: stop it or it's gonna be bad)
$3$6RAZOR$9 to $1ALL$9: $5yes im admin
$3$6RAZOR$9 to $1ALL$9: $5and admin dont like to be called noob
$3~CoC^Sonic-X~$9 to $1ALL$9: $5und wenn er der kaiser waer is mir egal
$3={.T.K.B.}=Jaguar$9 to $1ALL$9: $5da ist der groesste noobspieler admin
$3={.T.K.B.}=Jaguar$9 to $1ALL$9: $5er macht auf dicke hose xD
$3~CoC^Sonic-X~$9 to $1ALL$9: $5er hat schwanz in der fresse das hat er xD

i think is enough for a ban...moreover i don't speak german and it's easy talk bad to the back of a person who doesn't understand BUT im not so kind to just forget about that as i said
$3[PROTECT]ADMIN$9 to $1ALL$9: $5btw im gonna translate this all
$3[PROTECT]ADMIN$9 to $1ALL$9: $5so prepare yourself if there is something i dont like ;)

and i think i found something i don't like. so in my opinion you are only arrogant kids who think they are pro cause they are in a clan...proved by the fact today you kept connecting to choke forum by post...(many of them repetive) just to say "oh someone banned me...now i want apologize and kick the admin cause he is noob i dont cheat".

if i count how many people say "i dont cheat"...i think there is not enough place on earth

LOL :lol:

Gruß

Razor
my pc :3
MoBo:AsRock Z270 Fatal1ty K4; CPU:Intel i7-7700k; GPU:Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290 OC; Dissi:Cooler Master Hyper 412S; Power:Corsair CS 650M Gold; RAM:DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz 2x8GB; HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB 3.5" 7200rpm 64MB; SSD System:SSD Crucial MX100 256GB; SSD Gaming:SSDSamsung 850 evo 500GB; DVDReader:Samsung SH-222BB; Case:Case Aerocool Aero-1000 Black; Mousepad:Steelseries QcK; Mouse:Razer DeathAdder; Monitor:Asus VG248QE; Keyboard:Corsair K70;
Razor

Postby ={.T.K.B.}=Jaguar » Thu 27. Dec 2012, 22:46

Razor wrote:ok so after a full day of work i can relax arguing with these angry kids :lol:

so lets start easy...first of all about you jaguar i told you at least 5 times to dont use rockets on people....and you kept abuse it....

First: I am not a kid, I am not angry. Please be more respectful.

So..I told you to stop use grenades - you did not stop as well. The only thing is: I can´t abuse my admin powers to protect a rule, which is only in my thoughts. I know that RPG on players is nooby but i was tired of a game which was like this: see an enemy - shoot him - die by a grenade. I behaved as a noob so that I dont get more angry.
Furthermore that is not a reason to ban a player who spent about 100 hours on that server. Before you banned me, you were specating me and hoped that I shoot another RPG. That was what I did...on a freakin tank.

Razor wrote:~CoC^Sonic-X~$9 to $1ALL$9: $5was fuer ein noob dieser razor
$3={.T.K.B.}=Jaguar$9 to $1ALL$9: $5ja
3$6RAZOR$9 to $1ALL$9: $5so im a noob uh?
$3$3Sanji$9 to $1ALL$9: $5Er ist ein admin, nur so nebenbei -> smart people speaking (translation: stop it or it's gonna be bad)
$3$6RAZOR$9 to $1ALL$9: $5yes im admin
$3$6RAZOR$9 to $1ALL$9: $5and admin dont like to be called noob
$3~CoC^Sonic-X~$9 to $1ALL$9: $5und wenn er der kaiser waer is mir egal

Why didnt you copy the whole chat? The parts where you insulted me as Noob or Bitch before? Do you really wonder about these statements after your allegations?

Razor wrote:$3={.T.K.B.}=Jaguar$9 to $1ALL$9: $5da ist der groesste noobspieler admin

This is out of context. It is not connected to you or Germancrysis server. Sonic asked why Razor could be admin on a server like that and I answered that I know a server, where the biggest noob player is admin (I meant the Killer/Silence server of 1.21 btw.).

Razor wrote:$3[PROTECT]ADMIN$9 to $1ALL$9: $5btw im gonna translate this all
$3[PROTECT]ADMIN$9 to $1ALL$9: $5so prepare yourself if there is something i dont like ;)

This is another thing: Only threating like "Dont shoot me with rpg again or you will see..." or this in the quotation - I hate sentences like that. They just show of someone who feels superior.

Razor wrote:so in my opinion you are only arrogant kids who think they are pro cause they are in a clan...proved by the fact today you kept connecting to choke forum by post...(many of them repetive) just to say "oh someone banned me...now i want apologize and kick the admin cause he is noob i dont cheat".
if i count how many people say "i dont cheat"...i think there is not enough place on earth

So thats the point? You are jealous? Of our clans? Of our skills? When I posted here, I saw after posting, that thaiki was already here. The other 3 banned guys is another topic.
This one is only about you and me (and Sonic). (Or you feel responsible for them, too?)
I don´t know if you suspect me cheating, too. Maybe thats the reason for you to be disrespectful. And hey - we wouldnt be here if there wasn´t something unjustified.
I didnt say something like "haha my clan is the best" or "you noob have no clan" - you just said always "I am admin" "I have the power" - so...who is arrogant?
Please think about your behaviour.
I still await an apology and an unban.

Greetings
Benni
={.T.K.B.}=Jaguar

Postby Razor » Thu 27. Dec 2012, 23:11

ooooooooooooooooooooook so first of all you said you are not angry...but you keep argue about that lol

btw i think im not here to be called noob by random players who join server but to mantain order rules and ban cheaters or dumb. there is only 1 rule not written "dont use rocket on people" and you kept use them...and i only said you are a rocket noob thats all. also i was not in admin mode so i just speak like everyone else player does....(i only said 1 time "Boom headshot bitch" cause you said you could kill me 1 vs 1 100/100...and if you dont follow italian youtube channel you cant know what is that :P )

about grenades...you were the first to use them :lol: i remember there were me AMD and sanji on the roof of SteelMill; all players snipering with dsg1 and me with fy71 and you from the rocket building kept throw grenades... make up your mind ;)

last answer....im absolutely not jealous of your clan :lol: and i didnt ban them. i banned you and sonic cause im not a puppet for kids, and i dont like when people just talk bad to the back of another just cause someone doesnt know the language and sonic was surely the first one to start, but you continued and agreed with him. last sentence of sonic is enough for a ban...you followed him? ban also for you ;)

i am admin but if you think i just ban cause i want you are wrong...i always ask someone else his thought...then i make my move.

at the end (finally, im pretty much sick of this) you disrespect and admin? for me is enough to ban
want an apologize? think on what you said

NOTE: someone in the past told me that bad language to admin/mod could be healed by permban...i think you should be thankfull to me :lol:
my pc :3
MoBo:AsRock Z270 Fatal1ty K4; CPU:Intel i7-7700k; GPU:Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290 OC; Dissi:Cooler Master Hyper 412S; Power:Corsair CS 650M Gold; RAM:DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz 2x8GB; HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB 3.5" 7200rpm 64MB; SSD System:SSD Crucial MX100 256GB; SSD Gaming:SSDSamsung 850 evo 500GB; DVDReader:Samsung SH-222BB; Case:Case Aerocool Aero-1000 Black; Mousepad:Steelseries QcK; Mouse:Razer DeathAdder; Monitor:Asus VG248QE; Keyboard:Corsair K70;
Razor

Postby ={.T.K.B.}=Jaguar » Thu 27. Dec 2012, 23:32

I argue about it because it because I have a problem. You may remember that you banned me.
I NEVER called you a noob. I NEVER said something about that i woukld kill you easily in 1 vs 1and whatever you mean with an Italian youtube channel.

And yes, I threw grenades on the roof because you 3 were teamplaying. There was no chance to attack you. You broke one of the most important game rules: IA - all vs. all. So dont tell me anything about an unwritten rule I broke.
I told in my last post, that the quotation was out of context. And you cant deny that you felt superior (in a negative way). You can see that even in your last post.

I don´t disrespect an admin, I disrespect his decisions.
NOTE: Someone in the past told me that banana is a vegetable. So watch out!
={.T.K.B.}=Jaguar

Postby LionKing » Thu 27. Dec 2012, 23:33

CLOSED
Der Pessimist sieht den dunklen Tunnel vor sich.
Der Optimist sieht das Licht am Ende des Tunnels.
Der Realist sieht den Zug auf die drei zukommen.
Der Zugfahrer sieht drei Idioten auf den Schienen sitzen.
LionKing

Return to Complaints