lawlessness

English please!

Re: lawlessness

Postby Vv_Luke » Wed 2. Dec 2015, 02:53

I think all you haters and trouble makers who don't like the way the server is run, don't like the admins, who don't even donate $1 to help keep the servers running, you should leave and go start your own servers!

And seriously, creating a forum account here saying your some other such and such player just so you can crap on an admin........

Vv_Luke
Sacrifice Today For A Better Tomorrow
User avatar
Vv_Luke
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu 31. Dec 2009, 18:26
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Re: lawlessness

Postby sashs33 » Wed 2. Dec 2015, 10:22

Vv_Luke wrote:I think all you haters and trouble makers who don't like the way the server is run, don't like the admins, who don't even donate $1 to help keep the servers running, you should leave and go start your own servers!

And seriously, creating a forum account here saying your some other such and such player just so you can crap on an admin........

Vv_Luke

:lol:

It is a pity that money decide everything!!!!
Any rich fool can become administrator :?
sashs33
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon 7. Sep 2015, 20:38

Re: lawlessness

Postby sashs33 » Wed 2. Dec 2015, 10:29

Vv_Luke wrote:I think all you haters and trouble makers who don't like the way the server is run,

Vv_Luke


What do you do to be loved? The whole game lying on the mountain with Gauss, and then buy vtol chat command?
And when the players express their displeasure you just kick and ban players
The rules written do not use chat commands in fight! Fusion all time use Jump command in fight
The rules written No Gauss from tophill you all time in tophill with gauss
For whom written rules?
sashs33
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon 7. Sep 2015, 20:38

Re: lawlessness

Postby doc » Wed 2. Dec 2015, 12:12

sashs33 wrote:The rules written do not use chat commands in fight! Fusion all time use Jump command in fight

You can't use !jump as long as there are enemies closer than 30 meters from your position. Outside of this radius, it's allowed.

sashs33 wrote:The rules written No Gauss from tophill you all time in tophill with gauss

This rule was referring to the currently disabled forbidden areas on Mesa. Since about a week, you can't hurt other players with Gauss rifles anymore, when you are inside a neutral forbidden area (which means areas outside the map). Other kinds of Gauss kills are allowed.
User avatar
doc
 
Posts: 746
Joined: Wed 17. Aug 2011, 18:08

Re: lawlessness

Postby sashs33 » Wed 2. Dec 2015, 15:48

DieAerzte94 wrote:
sashs33 wrote:The rules written do not use chat commands in fight! Fusion all time use Jump command in fight

You can't use !jump as long as there are enemies closer than 30 meters from your position. Outside of this radius, it's allowed.

Player misterSD all time use command !portal in fight, need block too 10-30 meter

DieAerzte94 wrote: This rule was referring to the currently disabled forbidden areas on Mesa. Since about a week, you can't hurt other players with Gauss rifles anymore, when you are inside a neutral forbidden area (which means areas outside the map). Other kinds of Gauss kills are allowed.

Its very good! I think it will appeal to all players. Thx DieAerzte94
And before that it was so https://youtu.be/J8fEr7PUEvQ?t=22
sashs33
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon 7. Sep 2015, 20:38

Re: lawlessness

Postby doc » Wed 2. Dec 2015, 18:22

sashs33 wrote:Player misterSD all time use command !portal in fight, need block too 10-30 meter

Currently, the commands !portal, !jump, !stuck, !para, !tank, !load, !arena and !stadium are disabled near enemies.
User avatar
doc
 
Posts: 746
Joined: Wed 17. Aug 2011, 18:08

Re: lawlessness

Postby Arkadiy » Wed 2. Dec 2015, 20:23

And where are we!?They $ gave.
Arkadiy
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue 1. Dec 2015, 20:25

Re: lawlessness

Postby Arkadiy » Wed 2. Dec 2015, 20:25

If they gave us money,we can't follow the rules.I have in Ukraine is corruption less :D
Arkadiy
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue 1. Dec 2015, 20:25

Re: lawlessness

Postby sashs33 » Wed 30. Dec 2015, 23:28

Fusion.UESE banned player Ukrainiansoldier WTF?
Gun shop in all map work. Ukrainiansoldier buy c4 and detonated=ban!? C4 is not allowed? First he press P (shop) and buy c4. later just press button ( . ) for repurchase previously purchased weapons. Its not unlimited ammo!!! NOT HACK!!! Why good player banned?
sashs33
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon 7. Sep 2015, 20:38

Re: lawlessness

Postby doc » Thu 31. Dec 2015, 01:46

I think, he didn't know about the "shop for everyone" event during the holidays. UkrainianSoldier should already be unbanned.
User avatar
doc
 
Posts: 746
Joined: Wed 17. Aug 2011, 18:08

PreviousNext

Return to English

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests