Too few players, why?

English please!

Too few players, why?

Postby I_A_S » Tue 25. Aug 2015, 18:31

Hi, i just re-installed crysis a week ago since my last game, at least 3 years ago. I found this nice mod to play MP again discovering that crysis was dead :(
I really don't like servers full of mod like you can find in cryserv, i like the original game, so i started play here in your pretty servers. But, there are no players...
Is there something that i don't know? Maybe all this is because i try to play when all other players are sleeping or working, i don't know.
Why the admins of these servers don't organize the players in a way we all can play in the same moment? just like i saw in other servers. I'd say friday night for example...
I'm talking like this because it hurts to see this incredible game so dead while i remember 3 years ago servers with even 40 players. Now a guy is luky if he can play mesa with other 2 other persons at most.
:(
I_A_S

Re: Too few players, why?

Postby DieAerzte94 » Tue 25. Aug 2015, 23:01

Are you talking about Crysis or Crysis Wars? Talking about Crysis, you will have the best chances at 3 pm - 12 am (UTC+1).
DieAerzte94

Postby I_A_S » Wed 26. Aug 2015, 17:30

DieAerzte94 wrote:Are you talking about Crysis or Crysis Wars? Talking about Crysis, you will have the best chances at 3 pm - 12 am (UTC+1).

Well, i was talking about crysis wars in particular. I don't know anything about crysis 1, is there a germancrysis client for that too, and, are there many people?
I_A_S

Postby DieAerzte94 » Wed 2. Sep 2015, 19:11

Here you can find our patch for Crysis 1. The number of players is similar to the one in Crysis Wars.
DieAerzte94

Return to English