Server Renting in Crysis Wars Ex

English please!

Server Renting in Crysis Wars Ex

Postby silentcool » Mon 30. Mar 2015, 17:02

Hi All , I have seen desislava.net servers in the game today. We want to rent a server like desislava . Do you rent servers in Crysis Wars Ex ? If yes what is the prices of the servers for 1 year and per 10 slots ? Could you give some informantion as soon as possible please ?
silentcool

Re: Server Renting in Crysis Wars Ex

Postby embak » Mon 30. Mar 2015, 18:10

desislava host didn't accept offers lower than 32 slots for Crysis & Crysis Wars http://www.desislava.net/cheap-game-ser ... /#more-703
Sorry about that
The dispute is a way to reinforce delusions in your opponents. ;)

Don't argue with a fool ! He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. They all are a waste of time and space, a machine that produces shit.
:idea: Никогда не спорь с идиотом - сначало он опустит тебя до своего уровня, а затем задавит опытом.
:idea: Diskutiere nicht mit Dummköpfen! Sie ziehen dich auf ihr Niveau herab und schlagen dich durch Erfahrung.
embak

Postby silentcool » Mon 30. Mar 2015, 18:25

Thanks for reply , We don't really need 32 slots for a server . And to buy and to pay for a server per 32 slots will be unnecessary. So Are there another solutions to rent a server for 10 - 12 slots ? Does only desislava rent servers in ex mod ? Is there another host ? Or if i find a hoster , They can confirm and shpw my server in the server list ?
silentcool

Postby embak » Mon 30. Mar 2015, 20:36

you have Personal Message ;)

Don't argue with a fool ! He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. They all are a waste of time and space, a machine that produces shit.
:idea: Никогда не спорь с идиотом - сначало он опустит тебя до своего уровня, а затем задавит опытом.
:idea: Diskutiere nicht mit Dummköpfen! Sie ziehen dich auf ihr Niveau herab und schlagen dich durch Erfahrung.
embak

Postby silentcool » Fri 1. May 2015, 20:01

How can i contact with @embak for server renting. I send a message him via website . Is he offline these days ?
silentcool

Postby embak » Mon 4. May 2015, 12:24

;) no prob, I am on-line now

embak

Return to English