Hosting my own server in your masterlist?

English please!

Hosting my own server in your masterlist?

Postby eilif » Thu 19. Mar 2015, 17:38

As title says, how do I edit my server files so it lists in your masterlist? :)

I used to host a slightly modded server before.
eilif

Re: Hosting my own server in your masterlist?

Postby embak » Thu 19. Mar 2015, 22:49

Actually that didn't need.

DieAerzte94 (germancrysis owner) can add your "slightly modded" with few clicks.

All other people call that "diplomacy" :idea: and smart people do that behind "closed doors" only (not in public forum from unknown profile created few min. ago) :!:

I am pretty sure your question will be never answered by that way.
Last edited by embak on Fri 20. Mar 2015, 07:55, edited 1 time in total.
The dispute is a way to reinforce delusions in your opponents. ;)

Don't argue with a fool ! He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. They all are a waste of time and space, a machine that produces shit.
:idea: Никогда не спорь с идиотом - сначало он опустит тебя до своего уровня, а затем задавит опытом.
:idea: Diskutiere nicht mit Dummköpfen! Sie ziehen dich auf ihr Niveau herab und schlagen dich durch Erfahrung.
embak

Postby eilif » Fri 20. Mar 2015, 00:02

Bloody hell, what a toxic community this is.. I found out someone is still nice enough to host Crysis Wars online services and i figured you guys have open policy towards anyone who wants to list their own server in the multiplayer.

So I made this thread to kindly ask regarding the possibility to join in. May i ask how in the hell did you come into conclusion that I am a kid? lol.
eilif

Postby Razor » Fri 20. Mar 2015, 02:20

actually i told him to write here on forum, since he came up on chat and asked for this thing to us.
doc its not always online and the forum is the only way he can answer when there are questions....

i also got complains and requests on chat which were never displayed on forum, and doc knows about them cause i talked to him in private.
this is another case, maybe this way there can be more players? dunno

i know there are many others "doing their things" with their servers, but this guy just asked. chill a bit embak, im not saying i know this guy, but maybe (and i said maybe) not all are like the "ones we know"

[i hope the "---" part is understandable for who needs to understand it]
my pc :3
MoBo:AsRock Z270 Fatal1ty K4; CPU:Intel i7-7700k; GPU:Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290 OC; Dissi:Cooler Master Hyper 412S; Power:Corsair CS 650M Gold; RAM:DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz 2x8GB; HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB 3.5" 7200rpm 64MB; SSD System:SSD Crucial MX100 256GB; SSD Gaming:SSDSamsung 850 evo 500GB; DVDReader:Samsung SH-222BB; Case:Case Aerocool Aero-1000 Black; Mousepad:Steelseries QcK; Mouse:Razer DeathAdder; Monitor:Asus VG248QE; Keyboard:Corsair K70;
Razor

Postby embak » Fri 20. Mar 2015, 08:02

Sorry Sir.

I wish to answer: "-That was my own opinions only and nothing more" because all knows I am not a part from the "community" and by the way comments like "what a toxic community" didn't help him at all....

Excuse me again please. I wish to you all the best.
The dispute is a way to reinforce delusions in your opponents. ;)

Don't argue with a fool ! He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. They all are a waste of time and space, a machine that produces shit.
:idea: Никогда не спорь с идиотом - сначало он опустит тебя до своего уровня, а затем задавит опытом.
:idea: Diskutiere nicht mit Dummköpfen! Sie ziehen dich auf ihr Niveau herab und schlagen dich durch Erfahrung.
embak

Return to English