Banned for nothing?!

English please!

Banned for nothing?!

Postby Coregamer » Sun 16. Nov 2014, 21:49

So i just got banned seconds ago,

i did absolutely nothing, i just used voice commands 5 times or more...

Why was i banned?

And also why don´t i still have permanent account with name : Coregamer?

I wrote to account request 5times or more and nothing still...

I only have temporary account with password crysis :evil:
Coregamer

Re: Banned for nothing?!

Postby DieAerzte94 » Mon 17. Nov 2014, 01:58

Coregamer wrote:And also why don´t i still have permanent account with name : Coregamer?
I wrote to account request 5times or more and nothing still...

You got a permanent account on August 16th.
DieAerzte94

Postby Coregamer » Mon 17. Nov 2014, 09:05

Yes, but I wrote into message that I WANTED PASSWORD : L******5 (without *), not the account name! As it says here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1591#p22601
Permanent account:
A permanent account is made for regular use. You will get a predefined profile that can be reused whenever you want. Only permanent accounts will work with special profile-based server features like bank systems or admin logins. They are not immediately ready for action, but have to be manually created by the admins, what will take a few days. To request a permanent account, register and login to this forum. Then follow this LINK. In this form simply write the text "account request" and your preffered password. When you are done, send the message. That's all. Do not send us your GameSpy login data or other sensible information! When your permanent account has been created, you will get a response that confirms your new username and password. Multiple account requests by the same user will be ignored. We recommend to request your permanent account as soon as possible and use a temporary account until it is ready to use.

Username: Use the username that we will send you in response to your account request.
Password: Use the password that we will send you in response to your account request.

So I wrote : Image

And you accountrequests gave answer :

Hello Coregamer,

Your permanent account has been created. Use the following data to login to the multiplayer. This way, you will always get the same profile.

Username: L****345 (without *)
Password: crysis

Then I wrote this : Just try it. It will work.

Re: account request

Sent: Sat 16. Aug 2014, 14:04
by Coregamer
Excuse me?
I just sent you the password!!!!!!
You have said to send the password on the how to page, the passwords for normal accounts is "crysis"

MY USERNAME should be as is here : Coregamer
and password as I have sent you : L***345 (without *)

It was said on the how to page that the we should sent private message to accountrequests with JUST password, and so the account name would be same as Forum name so pls create permanent account with name Coregamer , and password can be crysis ...
Coregamer

Postby DieAerzte94 » Mon 17. Nov 2014, 20:03

Noone else can see your username so it doesn't matter. Just use the login data you got. I wrote "In this form simply write the text "account request" and your preffered password" to let people choose a secret word. Who cares, how it's used internally? By the way, the only advantage of permanent accounts for normal users is the access to our bank system (!bank status/import/export).
DieAerzte94

Postby Coregamer » Mon 17. Nov 2014, 20:52

Ooooh thank you! Oh my God, I now understand it.

I now understand it now correctly: that it is like in the original crysis, where you used to have GameSpy account =)

(just to make it clear if anyone doesn´t understand it correctly =p =D)

But your username is the one that you CREATE INSIDE crysis game (the profile section: orignal was NOMAD usually on old servers =)

Thanks again! :) =) =D :D :lol: 8-) :arrow: :mrgreen: :lol: 8-) ;)
Coregamer

Postby senna » Tue 18. Nov 2014, 15:55

Hello :)

i had the same problems with the permanent account. I thought "wtf" i gave them a password and a profilename
and what get i? A new profilename which looks like a password :lol: and i should lock in with "old" password "crysis"
But then i thought "whatever" it works :D

You will mabe think: What will this guy? My problem is solved. Why he write this words?
But i would just, in german we call "Meinen Senf dazu geben" (My mustard give to that).

P.s. Crysis1 for console was build with cryengine3? That i dont know.
Crysis1 on pc looks near realistic natural. I like that.
senna

Postby Vv_Luke » Tue 18. Nov 2014, 17:32

I banned you because you kept spamming. I asked you to stop but you decided to do it even more so you were banned.

Vv_Luke
Sacrifice Today For A Better Tomorrow
Vv_Luke

Postby Coregamer » Wed 19. Nov 2014, 12:12

it was just radio massages anyway and i didnt see any stop warning lol, but nevermind...(it´s ok)

it was short ban only :D)
Coregamer

Return to English