Server authentication failed

Did you find server bugs? Post them here!

Server authentication failed

Postby dreyone » Wed 26. Jun 2013, 10:11

Hello,

I am a US player, so forgive me for not speaking or understanding German.

I have been playing on the 24/7 Mesa server because I cannot find any US servers with low ping that have players on them. It appears that US players do not play Crysis 1 Multiplayer. It is very unfortunate that I have to endure pings of over 200ms to play the game, but this is the sacrifice that I have to make in order to be able to play multiplayer.

Today I was on the 24/7 Mesa server. I went AFK for about 15-20 minutes because I was doing laundry. When I came back, I saw a message saying I was kicked from the server. Now I cannot log back in. I am getting a "server authentication failed" message. can someone please help?

I am not sure why I was kicked, but I assume it was for being AFK. I was not aware that being AFK was against the rules and I've seen at least 10 other players go AFK without being kicked. I do not know why that would warrant me being banned, which apparently seems to be the case. I do not know why I can not log back in to the game. I have attached a screenshot of the error message. I have been trying to connect to the game for about 30 minutes now. I need to go to sleep soon and I just wanted to play for a few more minutes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dreyone

Re: Server authentication failed

Postby dreyone » Wed 26. Jun 2013, 10:32

I figured out what it was. I checked "game.log" and it said the reason i was being disconnected was because my CD key was already in use. I guess that's what I get for downloading a pirated copy of Crysis! I was finally able to log in to the game after the other person who was using my CD key logged off.
dreyone

Return to Bugs