BOYCOT BOYCOT

Ideas for the servers? This is the right place!

Re: attack vtol based on

Postby AMD » Tue 14. Jun 2011, 18:09

Was machen wir nun also am besten?!
AMD
Administrator

Postby CryTerra » Tue 14. Jun 2011, 19:04

Denke mal es einfach lassen wie es ist :D
CryTerra

Postby Vv_Luke » Tue 14. Jun 2011, 19:41

Hiya lukyluke

yeah, baserapers camping on top of cliffs with a spawnvtol or spawntruck can be a pain. Experienced players know how to deal with this and take them out, but new players get slaughtered.

What if there was a bunch of free RPG's & sniper rifle's inside the HQ and around the base? Won't cost any money and gives everyone a fighting chance to end the baserape + new players who don't have alot of money get free weapons as an added bonus??
Sacrifice Today For A Better Tomorrow
Vv_Luke

Postby Ses » Tue 14. Jun 2011, 20:00

baseraping erlaubt lassen.
wie kalle schon so oft sagte gibt es jede menge möglichkeiten aus der basis zu kommen oder die gegner abzuwehren.hab es selbst oft genug gemacht...also meinerseits lass es wie es ist.
Ses
Administrator

Postby cabal55 » Sat 18. Jun 2011, 04:04

Like i said we could allow the AA vehicle at the small arms factory at the base. If a gauss tank could be made there why not a AA tank? Also i like the idea with the range of the turrets but what about the ground assaults? i find hitting the turrets with an APC is a pretty cool way to make some extra money. But i think VTOL rocket damage could be turned down a little bit? its overpowered as it is.

Xfire: darknessboy123
cabal55

Postby cacorocket » Sat 18. Jun 2011, 08:30

Hello Lucky
I'm not sure I understand english translation very bad' about the VTOL is Iover Ido not get killed because I barely took off with a missile - same with the gauss tank! when Ineed me a dozen missiles and with luck is this a bug?
cacorocket

Postby cabal55 » Sun 19. Jun 2011, 07:13

cacorocket wrote:Hello Lucky
I'm not sure I understand english translation very bad' about the VTOL is Iover Ido not get killed because I barely took off with a missile - same with the gauss tank! when Ineed me a dozen missiles and with luck is this a bug?

if its from a vtol then its more than likely a hellfire vtol, which is one of the custom vtols that was put into the server so no its not a bug. but i can barely understand ur translation (ive used it before here and they german players had troubles with it) but if its from anything else then probably somethin goin on

Xfire: darknessboy123
cabal55

Previous

Return to Ideas