BOYCOT BOYCOT

Ideas for the servers? This is the right place!

BOYCOT BOYCOT

Postby lukyluke » Sun 12. Jun 2011, 13:48

BOYCOT
Last edited by lukyluke on Mon 19. Sep 2011, 15:07, edited 1 time in total.
lukyluke

Re: attack vtol based on

Postby thierry » Sun 12. Jun 2011, 15:47

Luky want to suggest, limiting base ramping with Vtol .
I noticed too, that this "wild baseramping" (It can last one hour.. :( ) with VTOL makes people run away, they leave the server.
Especially when it is Premium member who do that, because they have Unlimited munitions.
Appeal to the responsibility of premium who do that, is no suffisant, it doesn't work...
The play must be playable for everybody.
TUUUT TUUT TUT TUT
thierry

Postby mandariene » Sun 12. Jun 2011, 15:53

That's the perfect moment to suggest this again: Prohibit baseraping! Totally and without limits. The base should be a secure place to refresh and regroup the team, not some butchers workplace!
mandariene

Postby Sasuke Uchiha » Sun 12. Jun 2011, 16:03

Ähm ja das mit dem base rapping find ich auch doof, nur weiss ich das von Beach das die Nomads hin und wieder auch nur in ihrer base bleiben und dort weiss der Geier was veranstallten. Sprich sie spieln nicht mal richtig und hocken nur in der base rum. Daher wüsste ich nicht wie wir das vielciht regeln.
Mein Vorschlag wäre vieleicht es mit Vtols ganz zu verbieten aber für normales Fußvolk zu erlauben ""aber"" nur wenn die Gegner wirklich nur in ihrer base rumhocken.

Ps: Sry das ich nicht in englisch geschrieben hab aber für das hätte ich ein Übersetzer nehmen müssen und die sind für gewöhnlich scheisse.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SasukeUchihaDE
サスケ /\ 私は目標を持っている! タチ
Sasuke Uchiha

Location: na da wo die profis wohnen :D (Heilbad Heiligenstadt(Thüringen))

Postby thierry » Sun 12. Jun 2011, 16:22

mandariene wrote:That's the perfect moment to suggest this again: Prohibit baseraping! Totally and without limits.

hum, but how to do for prohibiting Baseraping ? :?
I appeal to the responsibility of premium who do that, to limited the VTOL baseraping.

Sasuke Uchiha wrote: die Nomads hin und wieder auch nur in ihrer base bleiben und dort weiss der Geier was veranstallten. Sprich sie spieln nicht mal richtig und hocken nur in der base rum..

+1
TUUUT TUUT TUT TUT
thierry

Postby mandariene » Sun 12. Jun 2011, 20:35

So? If there are enough players on the map, there won't be a problem with nomads standing around. If they are doing nothing for a very long time you can kick them for idling...
And if there aren't enough players around and some nomads are having some fun -and I just want to note that we (some guys of the team) were doing the same thing often enough just for our own fun- just let them be! Everybody has the right to play the game as he wants unless it blocks the gameplay or the fun of MULTIPLE other players. Just because one player thinks he hasn't got enough targets there is no need to anny other players...
mandariene

Postby thierry » Sun 12. Jun 2011, 23:22

mandariene wrote:Everybody has the right to play the game as he wants unless it blocks the gameplay or the fun of MULTIPLE other players.

+1
We agree. The game must be pleasant for everybody, and not for only one person.
It is here where I wanted to come.
TUUUT TUUT TUT TUT
thierry

Postby lukyluke » Mon 13. Jun 2011, 00:57

BOYCOT
lukyluke

Postby Vv_Luke » Tue 14. Jun 2011, 14:02

Hate to say it, but I enjoy it when my team is getting base raped! I find it a great challange to counter attack and actually help put a stop to the raping. :twisted:

But I do agree that for new players this is not fun, they are trying to leave the base to play and constantly get slaughtered so maybe the thing to do here is increase available weapons? Similar to the gausstank on the aircraft carrier in the beach map, have a couple of AA's or a gausstank locked inside each base to repel baserapers? :?:
Sacrifice Today For A Better Tomorrow
Vv_Luke

Postby lukyluke » Tue 14. Jun 2011, 17:44

BOYCOT
lukyluke

Next

Return to Ideas