New game modes and more (Ideas)

Ideas for the servers? This is the right place!

New game modes and more (Ideas)

Postby Cesar_rsr » Sun 25. Dec 2016, 05:23

Hi, I've some ideas to servers and i want to share it with you. This is some ideas: :ugeek:

1.New game mode:
I thought in this: There are 2 game modes, IA and Fight of Forces. Others game modes could be USA Tanks VS NK Tanks, USA Vtol VS NK Vtol... Fights of helicopters, APC vs Vtols... This could be played in new maps. Create this game modes will not require create other servers... because this is more work for admin (keep it).

2.New Vtol:
There are some types of Vtols, GaussVtol, NormalVtol, TacVtol... I thought in a SpawnVtol. You could do it in old servers. This Vtol was like a SpawCar but you spawn in a Vtol. The cost could be 1500P? I don't decide that.

3.Whats up this ideas?
Do you like this ideas. Share it. If you have more ideas post here!

Thanks,
By Cesar_rsr
Cesar_rsr

Re: New game modes and more (Ideas)

Postby misterSD » Sun 25. Dec 2016, 11:00

Spawnvtol can be very "cheated" :o
I think spawnhover instead ? ;)

An idea of gamemode : tank vs c4 --> the team us can't take weapon but only use tank, apc (and maybe helicopter?) so the team us use only vehicle for kill nk.
The team nk CANNOT use vehicle but get unlimited rpg + c4 (the c4 one shoot tank in this mode)
misterSD

Postby Cesar_rsr » Sun 25. Dec 2016, 17:38

Spawnvtol can be very cheated if it cost little P, but if it cost more than 2000P, this would a great idea to play in some popular maps, like mesa and others...

Thanks for read and comment. :D
Cesar_rsr

Postby doc » Sun 25. Dec 2016, 18:10

Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Vehicle/C4 battles:
It's a good idea. Maybe I'll add this feature to the !match or voting commands.

Spawn-Vtol:
A Spawn-Vtol would be very powerful, but it also increases the amount of campers. I think, I'll first add a Spawn-Boat, to give players a reason to capture the naval factory.
doc

Postby Cesar_rsr » Sun 25. Dec 2016, 18:44

Yes, SpawnVtol powerfull... but the gamemodes can be really, at the least of tthe game, write a command to start vote to that.

New ideas to servers would be good to animate more people to play.

Bye,
By Cesar_rsr.
Cesar_rsr

Return to Ideas